The Company respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number, card details for financial transaction) you share with us. In general, you can visit viverogarden.com, without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics; but the individual user remains anonymous in such a case.
The personal data that we collect, process and store, are used only for providing efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. We can also customize our site to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
I. DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following information when you access our services:
- Your Name, Address and email id;
- Demographic information such as postcode & preferences
- Your Telephone No.
- The personal information you provide when you state your preferences, request assistance, share your queries and message us.
- This can include metadata such as log files, cookie/device IDs, your device location, communications and information that you provide while you are logged in.
- User feedback, suggestions and ideas sent.
To fully use our site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information – as indicated on the forms throughout the site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information, by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the site.
We may automatically track certain information about you, based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior – to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
II. STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We store all user data on a secure server and use Industry best Practices to ensure that all user data remains accessible to only the personnel authorized to do so.
- Our payment Partner is Razor Pay and all policies of Razor Pay as to online financial transactions shall apply to the purchases made by the User from this site.
III. SHARING OF DATA
- Company promises that it will not sell or rent customer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without explicit consent of the Customer.
- From time to time, Company may reveal general statistical information about the website and visitors – such as number of visitors, number and type of goods purchased, etc.
- We may need to disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
IV. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- When you place an order online, your personal information and credit card information are encrypted using SSL encryption technology, before being sent over the Internet – making it virtually impossible for your information to be stolen or intercepted, while being transferred to the Company. Your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form and is therefore safe from hackers.
- The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your data to the extent necessary for them to perform their services.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies to understand the manner in which your personal data will be handled by these third parties.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. In such cases, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and advise you to read their privacy policies.
V. HOW WE PROTECT DATA
- Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal data safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right at any time to terminate the association and prevent us from contacting you in relation to our services. When we send a promotional communication to you, you can opt out of further communications by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the e-mail.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.